Our standard conditions of ticket purchase are as follows:
1. The management reserve the right to refuse admission and/or require a customer to leave the premises when requested. Any abuse, either physical or verbal, will not be tolerated in any form. Aggressive, threatening or abusive behaviour or language can result in the police and/or security being called, and a ban (up to a lifetime) from all WTW Cinemas. CCTV is used for the purposes of public safety and crime prevention.
2. If forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to; cancel a performance, vary the film, vary the start-time or change a seat allocation. In such circumstances our liability will be limited to the refund of the cost of the ticket purchase only, and is in all cases is at our discretion. Any incidental costs (such as but not limited to, parking fees, concessions sales, booking fees) are the customers sole responsibility.
3. In all circumstances tickets are non transferrable, exchangeable or refundable less than 24 hours before the programme time printed on the ticket or booking. Transferred, exchanged or cancelled tickets are liable to transfer/cancellation charges. To transfer, exchange or cancel tickets, please contact the cinema in question and all such transactions are at the discretion of the duty manager and/or head office. Any requests for refunds for cancelled or missed performances must be made in writing to the appropriate cinema, no later than 7 days after the performance date.
4. Pre-booked tickets made online or via the telephone are liable to a booking fee (up to a maximum of £3.50). There is no booking fee for tickets purchased over the counter at the cinema.
5. WTW Cinemas are not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets, 3D glasses or concessions sales products.
6. 3D films are liable to additional charges and 3D glasses (which will be charged for) will be required. For further information contact the cinema you wish to visit.
7. All WTW Cinemas participate in MEERKAT MOVIES from comparethemarket.com Terms and conditions apply, see http://www.comparethemarket.com/information/meerkat-movies-terms/ for a full set of terms of conditions. WTW Cinemas take no responsibility for any missing codes or fees should entry not be possible. Pre-booked tickets are not able to be exchanged for use with MEERKAT MOVIES.
8. Both the purchaser AND ticket holder(s) are required to observe the decisions made by the British Board Of Film Classification (BBFC) for the film exhibited. All WTW Cinemas adhere to the rules and decisions of the BBFC. For further information visit www.bbfc.co.uk
9. Photographic proof of age may be required for entry for all 12A, 15 and 18 certificate films. Photographic proof of age is limited to UK passport, UK driving license or UK citizen card. Failure to produce photo proof of age on request (including on pre-booked tickets) will result in refused entry. The word of an accompanying adult is NOT proof of age, and any attempts to admit under age viewers are not permitted and the police and/or security may be called. NO PHOTO ID, NO ENTRY.
10. Children under 3 years are not admitted, unless for a specified parent & baby screening.
11. Alcohol may be not brought onto cinema premises from outside. Any person(s) bringing alcohol on to the premises will be refused entry. Any person(s) arriving at the premises under the influence of alcohol and/or other substances will be refused entry and the police and/or security may be called.
12. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the premises.
13 .WTW Cinemas ask that mobile telephones/pagers are switched off when entering an auditorium.
14. Any visual or sound recording is illegal, and the police will be called if any person(s) be caught doing so. The right to use night vision and recording apparatus to monitor the audience is reserved at any time.
15. WTW Cinemas reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any amendments will take effect when published on www.wtwcinemas.co.uk
Nothing in these Terms affects your Statutory rights as a consumer or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability which we cannot exclude or limit under law but otherwise our liability if you purchase a ticket shall be limited to the price paid by you for it.
The Capitol (St Austell) Ltd – VAT number 131 666 871
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by WTW Cinemas and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of WTW Cinemas. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, WTW Cinemas takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.